Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March Madness

Hi guys! March marks the first year anniversary of my not being in college, for those of you guys who do not know, I'm a graduate of the University of the Santo Tomas, communication arts. haha! Its also the first year anniversary of me being a starving artist, I would want to congratulate my parents for getting tired home reminding me to get a "real" job. haha! Long story. Anyhow, March was almost as fast as my February, only, not too many shoots, more on video editing (2) and one shoot with Sir Boy Y.

One of the actresses from the shoot =) "Vietnamese girl/student"


One of the actors, taking a nap =)



Actors and child actresses fooling around =)


Most of the time, I was out of the house, catching up on more friends, and seeing old and new sights! As usual, still pondering on things, but then again, I don't want to worry now on things I have no control of yet, Goodvibes for now, its "summer"! haha! My friends and I hung out at Subic Yacht Club sometime during the first week of March, we spent most of our time there chilling, bowling, swimming and eating! I got home punch drunk from the wine we had, I even took the left over contents and container home with me, so I was asleep with a wine bottle on the way home. Then, we hung out again during the holy week in San Juan Batangas, again, chilling, drinking swimming, snorkeling, and eating, oh yeah, hiking also =) small, world, met some old friends there too =) We were supposed to go out of the country next week, but it got canceled, bummer. Anyway, its my bro's graduation on saturday, I hope he does well in his career, so I won't have to work hard no more. haha!

APU at the subic Yatch Club (self timer)


Ugly self Portrait

APU fooling around, taken by Arlo Vicencio

APU in a falls, near Mt. Makulot in San Juan Batangas (self timer)


Photos by me =)


By Arlo Vicencio


APU with the Labog's, photo by Tita Cristy =)



Also, I got this email from Nike, its about a contest I joined in, hopefully I win, coz im really a Nike fanatic and i love playing basketball, I think I'm pretty good at it too! haha!

Dear Martin,
Congratulations!
You've been selected as one of the five participants to shoot Jimmy Alapag!
Thank you for joining this contest.
We will get in touch with you regarding the shoot schedule early next week.
Thank you for your participation and good luck!
Regards,
Nike

also, about the Jinxs, Im telling you guys here, about the contest because I try not to believe in jinxs!!!

Oh yeah, I forgot, I am now a member of the Society of Portrait Photographers of the Philippines! Going to take my oath, sometime early April =)




During the 12th year anniversary celebration of SPPP

Also, watchout for this magazine called Stile de Vitta, im one of the contributing photographers there, one of the editors there made up up some crazy stuff about me in the contributors page haha! its going to be launched sometime early April, so you guys stay tuned =)

Scarlett Photographs --- Copyright © Jesse Herrera. All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my expressed/written consent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse "The Great Photographer".. :)
anyway, great shots!! keep it up!

Jesse Herrera said...

haha thanks! who is this?

Anonymous said...

jeese! ayos yung SPPP! *ahaha paano ba makisali doon? ahahaha umaasa lang po*
iba na talaga lebel mo jesse!
KONGRATS! at galingan mo pa!
btw, astig nung jollibee na tulog...
ingats jesse
-keith b

Jesse Herrera said...

haha thanks paps =) meron ka pala blogspot!