Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Electrolux!

I usually have a hard time finding clothes that actually fit my rather small frame. The Philippine garment industry does not cater very well to the 125 pounds and 5 something feet tall citizens. I have to invest in Chinese made garments from the UK based Topman brand. These fit me so well but at the same time, these are very expensive investments. I learned about frontloading washing machines and the idea that it does not stretch the fabric of your clothes. That’s pretty cool since my mother still uses the top loading kind. I remember watching them stick on the walls of the washer after the hyper spin. My fashion is my investment. Clothes are investments for me, I see to it that they fit me and the money I spend on them is well spent. It defines my mood and it shapes my image as the person I want me to be. I recently learned that frontloading machines work better than top-loading machines because they do not stretch clothes. The clothes just “tumbles” inside the washer. This is a good idea because it is gentle on my clothes. Washers like these really complement my clothes, especially those which are valuable and expensive.

No comments: